Celkon launches new smartphone in Campus series. The Campus A20 has 4-inch WVGA capacitive touch screen display with 480 x 800 pixel resolutions and powered by 1.2GHz dual core processor. It is runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, comes with 3.2 megapixel rear camera and 0.3 megapixel front facing VGA camera. The phone support Dual SIM with 3G on one SIM and 2G on other one. It pack with 1500 mAh battery. Celkon also launched the Campus A63 last week with similar features but that was not has 3G support.
- 4-inch capacitive touch screen display
- 480 x 800 pixel resolution
- 1.2GHz dual core processor
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM)
- 3.2 megapixel rear camera with flash
- 0.3 megapixel front (VGA) camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 256MB RAM
- 512MB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory support via microSD
- 1500 mAh battery
The celkon Campus A20 available for Rs. 5,299 and come with free back cover.