Micromax is in news since the A116 Canvas HD has been launched. The stock becomes unavailable in very short time due to high demand and less supply. Apart from that Micromax's A115 Canvas 3D smartphone's images has been surfaced recently and now another Canvas series smartphone rumoured as Micromax A111 has seen online. As per the MMXNewscaster, phone would comes with 5.3-inch qHD display with 5 point multi-touch along with 960x540 pixel resolution and touch screen can be operate with gloves on.
The smartphone will be powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225Q processor and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. The device has 8 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and 1.2 megapixel front camera. The next Micromax A111 would also have 3D Graphic Accelerator.
- 5.3-inch capacitive touch screen display
- 960x540 pixel resolution
- 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon MSM8225Q processor
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 8 megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 1.2 megapixel front camera
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- 9.9mm thick
- 3G, Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2100 mAh battery