Asus Padfone Infinity was announced at MWC 2013 which is going to launched in Taiwan. Asus Padfone Infinity is third device from Asus which has same design in the series. Padfone Infinity can be dock on keyboard and on dock station.
The device has 5-inch Full HD IPS display with 1920x1080 pixel resolution. Asus Padfone comes with 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor along with Adreno 320 GPU and its runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system.
The device has brushed metal aluminium finish and unibody frame The Padfone Infinity is the first non Apple device to use micro SIM card slot. On the rear side it has 13 mega-pixel camera with LED flash, 1080p HD video recording, f2.0 aperture and 2 mega-pixel front camera.
Asus Padfone Infinity Specifications:
- 5-inch Full HD display at 441 PPI
- 1920x1080 pixel resolution
- 10.1-inch display (Padfone station)
- 1.7GHz quad-core Quaalcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 13 mega-pixel camera with LED flash and 2 mega-pixel front camera
- 4G LTE/ 3G (HSDPA+ 21 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GLONASS, aGPS
- 64GB internal memory
- 2GB RAM
- 2000 mAh battery (Phone)
- 5000 mah battery (Padfone station)
Padfone Infinity available from all major mobile operator in Taiwan. The device comes in Hot Pink, Titanium Gray and Champagne Gold color. The Asus Padfone will be priced at 999 Euros (US$ 1300).