As usual this updates also nearly sized to 290MB which brings new Touchwiz improvements with Jelly Beans goodness including Google Now. If you have the Samsung Galaxy S III you can check update manually by going to settings >> About Device >> Software Update.
Android Jelly Beans 4.1 was released in June 2012 and bring with it a performance improvement including 'Project Butter' which is offline Google voice dictation, expandable notifications, improved keyboard and lots more.
What's New in Jelly Beans Update:
- All new live camera and camcorder filters with Warm vintage, Black and white, cold vintage, sepia, color highlights (Blue, Green, Red, Yello) and many more.
- Pause and resume feature while recording a video to allows user to string together multiple captured videos.
- Low light photo mode to take optimized photo in low light and indoor photos.
- Pop Up Play picture-in-picture video windows now can be resized.
- Now user also can disable the incoming calls, notifications, alarms and LED indicator for assigned time period.